If you want to eat something salty during Navratri fast then Singhare ke Pakore is a good option. Singhare Ke Pakore is a very spicy, tasteful and delicious recipe for fasting. Follow some easy points to prepare mouthwatering recipe Singhare ke Pakore.
Singhare ke Pakore Recipe for Navratri Fast
- Combine Chestnut flour, chopped green chilies and rock salt in a bowl. Add water and beat into a smooth paste.
- Dip the slices of Potatoes and square pieces of Pumpkins in this smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai or deep frying pan over moderate heat.
- Now put the slices of potatoes and pumpkins in heated oil and fry until they turn light brown.
- Drain the Pakoras from the Pan or Kadhai and put on a kitchen towel to remove extra oil from them.
- Singhare ke Pakore are ready to serve.