Navratri festival is celebrated with an extensive variety of delicious dishes. Different recipes are popular in different region in India. One thing that is easy to prepare and eaten by people during Navratri fast is Kele Ke chips (Raw Banana Chips) which is made by raw Banana. Read below on how to make raw Banana Chips.
How to Make Banana Chips (Kele ke Chips):
- Take so much iced water in a vessel that all the slices of bananas come into that.
- Add rock salt and turmeric powder in water and mix well.
- Peel the bananas and slice into 1/4 thick pieces by the chip slicer.
- Dunk all banana slices into water and keep for 5 -10 minutes.
- Remove the slices from the water and spread on a kitchen cloth to soak the water from banana slices.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Put some banana slices into heat oil and fried these from both side one by one until crisp.
- Drain crisp banana slices from the pan and put on paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Banana Chips (Kele ke Chips) are ready.
- Fry all the slices of bananas by using above method.
- Sprinkle rock salt according to your choice on banana chips before serving.